COMMITMENT TO OUR COMMUNITY
WeGotSoccer is committed to building strong communities through sport by supporting organizations who share in our mission of empowering youth to be leaders of change.
WeGotSoccer aims to amplify our charitable impact by sharing resources with programs who seek to make a lasting and positive change by engaging youth and families through fundraising and volunteer efforts.
WeGotSoccer prioritizes our charitable involvement by giving to the following charitable categories: sport, health, and community.
Each year, we identify five charitable partners with whom we work strategically to impact lives through the power of sport.
Our 2018 partners include -
If your organization is interested in partnering with ours around a shared community mission, please contact Greta Teller at email@example.com.
← swipe →
DONATION REQUEST PROCESS
We invite individuals and organizations to contact us for raffle prizes and fundraising incentive gifts. Please note that we do not gift grants or cash sponsorships. All inquiries must support causes that currently hold a tax-exempt status under Section 501(c)(3) and meet the following criteria:
- Is a recognized government entity: state, county, or city agency, including law enforcement or fire departments, that are requesting funds exclusively for public purposes; or
- Is a K-12 public or private school, charter school, community/junior college, state/private college or university; or
- Is a community-based organization that benefits local food pantries, soup kitchens, clothing closets, etc.; or
- Is a soccer program that shares our passion for the youth and communities who need it most.
Requests should be directed to Jon Canario at firstname.lastname@example.org and must include the following information:
- Description of the organization and goals
- The amount, product, or service requested
- 501(c)(3) documentation
Please allow a six week window between submitting your request and the date of the event/sponsorship.